Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Why Are You Taking My Picture?"

Over the last couple weeks, I've heard a lot of this question: "Why are you taking my picture?"  This question has shown up a lot because I am determined to photograph as much as possible of this 40 x 40 journey.  In particular, my kids think that I am totally nuts because I'm insisting on taking pictures every time we finish reading a book together.  But really, how else am I supposed to keep track of what we've read?  :)

So here's what the last week has held:

Liam with Mater to the Rescue

Aiden, Bryn, and Liam with Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (a particularly beat-up copy that has survived since my childhood)

Liam, Aiden, and Shay with Bears on Wheels (Liam's current favorite book--he can "read" the whole thing by himself)

Aiden with Old MacDonald Had a Farm

Liam with Let It Fall and Aiden with The Very Best Home For Me (also preserved since my childhood)

Aiden with The Jingle Bell Ball (great book, but probably shortly headed for the trash, due to some over-loving by my kids)

Shay and Liam with Fox in Socks (one of my all-time favorites)

Shay and Liam with Creepy Carrots (a new favorite around here)

Liam and Shay with I'll Teach My Dog 100 Words (please pardon their facial expressions; they were fighting over who got to hold the book)

10 / 1000

1 comment: