Monday, December 28, 2015

Update on Goal #1: 200 Books

Here's the update on Goal #1: Read 200 books.

I logged 8 books after I started keeping count (following my birthday) in 2014.
Those were:
1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner
3. Little Big Lies by Liane Moriarty
4. Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
6. Five Days Left by Julie Lawson Timmer
7. My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins
8. Unglued: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Raw Emotions by Lysa TerKeurst

In 2015, I've read 64 books that I'm counting. (If you're interested in my criteria, I'm counting books over 100 pages).

Here's the list:
1. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
2. This Girl by Colleen Hoover
3. My Life in France by Julia Child
4. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
5. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
7. A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty
8. Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol
9. Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
11. Paper Towns by John Green
12. Defending Jacob by William Landay
13. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
14. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
15. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
16. El Deafo by Cece Bell
17. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
18. Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann
19. The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
20. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
21. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
22. The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies
23. Confess by Colleen Hoover
24. Best Friend Next Door by Carolyn Mackler
25. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
26. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
27. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
28. Crash by Lisa McMann
29. Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
30. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
31. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Mattson
32. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
33. Bang by Lisa McMann
34. Monster by Walter Dean Myers
35. Gasp by Lisa McMann
36. Ashfall by Mike Mullin
37. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
38. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
39. Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin
40. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
41. Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga
42. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
43. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
44. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
45. Rodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney
46. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
47. Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz
48. Winger by Andrew Smith
49. The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
50. Otherwise Known As Sheila the Great by Judy Blume
51. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
52. Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories by R.J. Palacio
53. Reading in the Wild by Donalyn Miller
54. Gone Fishing by Tamera Will Wissinger
55. The Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
56. Love That Dog by Sharon Creech
57. Heartbeat by Sharon Creech
58. Inside Out & Back Again by Thannha Lai
59. Sold by Patricia McCormick
60. A Grown-Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
61. Rumble by Ellen Hopkins
62. Who Was Abraham Lincoln? by Janet B. Pascal
63. What Is the Statue of Liberty? by Joan Holub
64. Parallel by Lauren Miller

In short, 2015 has been The Year of Awesome Books!!

And this brings my reading total, since the start of my 40x40 challenge, to 72 books.


72 / 200

No comments:

Post a Comment