Saturday, January 2, 2016

Another Update on Goal #3: Visit 40 States

3. Visit 40 states and tell the stories of something I did in each.

My second out-of-state trip of 2015 was to Michigan. Again, this was not a "new" state for me. I've been traveling to Michigan for my entire life. My family has been vacationing in Michigan for as long as I can remember, and ever since I met Ben in college, I've been traveling with him to visit his family in the Grand Rapids area.

This past April, the Michigan trip was on Easter weekend to Nana and Papa's house. It was a chilly weekend, but we had a wonderful time celebrating with the cousins. A few photos to commemorate the cuteness:


 

 

And that brings my "state visits described on this blog" to five:


Create Your Own Visited States Map


5 / 40

No comments:

Post a Comment